Aurora Glade vs Abaddon's Mouth vs Miller's Sound

in Zuordnungen

Posted by: kribre.9683

kribre.9683

A big thanks to MYA and DP for the guild vs guild tonight We had loads of fun, and I hope you guys aswell.

I also want to thank everyone who have participated in this week on our server and on the enemy’s server, has been a good week with loads of fights.
Good luck on the reset and the coming weeks!

Triplios [UNTY]

in Zuordnungen

Posted by: Starfall.6425

Starfall.6425

Auch uns hats natürlich Spaß gemacht und wir konnten sicher einiges lernen und werden versuchen uns weiterhin zu verbessern. Fürs erste mal rein Schnuppern von unseren Membern die Interesse hatten wars ja ganz erfolgreich ^^

MYA and UNTY sind auf jeden Fall zwei sehr nette Gegner und die ganze Aktion lief sehr geordnet und mit viel Respekt ab. War ne gute Erfahrung!

Salfina / Guardian
Diamond Pirates[DP]
Abaddons Mund [DE]

in Zuordnungen

Posted by: wombatpanda.8165

wombatpanda.8165

A big thx to UNITY and DP for the great fights. It was a pleasure and a good training for us.
We had much fun and as i can see u both enjoyed it too
Hope too see you guys in the next weeks and good luck in the new matchups everyone!

Dantos – Inglorious Pasta [iP] – Gandara
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCazGms8VgL6SS8iVGxv39cA

in Zuordnungen

Posted by: Tsezar.6950

Tsezar.6950

recht langweilig diese woche.. habe glaube noch kein so langweiliges matchup erlebt ab 2-3 ur morgens garnichts mehr los ausser massig lichtungs zergs.. ersten paar tage waren noch i.O aber ab dienstag langeweile pur

I Play Without Hands To Have [Fun]

in Zuordnungen

Posted by: kenvo.6704

kenvo.6704

Wir bedanken uns bei Bots und Army für die netten Fights… leider sind wir nicht so oft aufeinander getroffen.

Greetings

Vanys – Necro – Paxmortis[PX]
Aurora Glade